|Borse di studio – Informazione in italiano|
Licentiate and Doctorate in Theology / Sciences of Marriage and the Family
The Pontifical John Paul II Theological Institute for the Sciences of Marriage and the Family, thanks to the contribution of some benefactors willing to support its academic and training activities, offers financial aid in the form of a scholarship. Find below the candidates requirements:
- Religious women engaged in their own country in pastoral and social service essential for reaching families and promoting women between formation and teaching;
- Priests with previous studies in non-theological disciplines such as economics, psychology, educational sciences, human and social sciences…, in order to encourage an interdisciplinary approach in the Theology of marriage and the family;
- Lay people and married couples, who wish to receive a high-level formation for the service of the Church in the area of marriage and family.
Application must be presented by the ordinary Bishop or the Religious Superior of the candidate and has to be sent to the President of the Pontifical John Paul II Theological Institute, Monsignor Philippe Bordeyne (Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, 4 – 00120 Vatican City).
Application letter should contain the following information:
- Candidate’s full names, place and date of birth
- Short presentation of the candidate
- Indication of chosen program (licentiate/doctorate)
- Future commitments of the candidate after the conclusion of the studies
Documents to be attached to the application letter:
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant (with indication about the known languages).
- Copy of Passport.
- Copy of High School certificate allowing registration at university and copy of degrees required for enrolment in the chosen program of study (bachelor in theology – STB or licentiate in theology – STL, other diplomas)
- Motivation letter written by the candidate.
- Italian language certificate (at the beginning of the academic year the level B2 is required).
The documents must be sent by regular mail to the above mentioned address and anticipated by e-mail to email@example.com. The applications must be submitted by January 31, 2024.
Applications received after the deadline or with incomplete documentation will not be considered.
The outcome will be communicated directly by the President of the Institute to the Authority who presented the candidate.